I (Mr. Anal) didn't even think of that! Hope not, or I'll have to re-arrange!
:-)

  Chris

LT Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Yes and Yes.

I placed mine as shown:  http://don.homelinux.net/~don/debdon/BenzIndex.html

On 9/20/06, Bob Rentfro  wrote:

> Is there a correct place to place a mileage award badge on the grill?
> Or, is that just too anal?

Proudly marching to the beat of a different kettle of fish.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 216K, "Wulf"
-1982 300Dt, 117K, "little blue klatter box"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"