If you want a stock play on Willie's renown, buy EBOF.OB (Earth
BioFuels), which manufactures and markets Willie Nelson Biodiesel...

On 9/19/06, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ed Booher wrote:

> Toby Keith. The song, as Toby tells it, is a true story about hanging
> out with Willie after a concert and smoking too much weed with him so
> he wrote a song for humor, a station played it, got huge requests and
> Toby decided to put it on the last album.

So this is a fairly new song?
Here's the lyrics, for those who haven't heard it:

Artist/Band: Keith Toby
Lyrics for Song: Weed With Willie
Lyrics for Album: Shock'n Y'all
(Toby Keith/Scotty Emerick)

I always heard that his herb was top shelf
I just could not wait to find out for myself
Don't knock it til' you tried it, Well I tried it my friend
And I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I learned a hard lesson in a small Texas town
He fired up a fat boy and passed him around
The last words that I spoke before they tucked me in
Was I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again
My parties all over before it begins
You can pour me some old whiskey river my friend
But I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I hopped on his old bus, the Honey Suckle Rose
The party was Vegas it was after the show.
Alone in the front lounge with just me and him,
With one parting puff grim creeper set in.

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again
My parties all over before it begins
You can pour me some old whiskey river my friend
But I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

Now we're passing the guitar and telling good jokes
I know ones a-comin' cause I'm smelling smoke
No I do not partake, I just let it pass by
With a smile on my face and a great contact high

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again
My parties all over before it begins
You can pour me some old whiskey river my friend
But I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

In the fetal position with drool on my chin
I messed up and smoked weed with Willie again

Another from the same album:

Artist/Band: Keith Toby
Lyrics for Song: The Taliban Song
Lyrics for Album: Shock'n Y'all
(Toby Keith/Scotty Emerick)

Well I'm just a middle aged middle eastern camel herdin' man
I got a 2 bedroom cave here in north Afganistan
Things used to be real cool then they got out of hand
When they moved in, .......they call themselves the Taliban
(ooo-ooo-ooo yea, )the Taliban

Now, I ain't seen my wife's face since they came here
They make her wear a scarf over her head that covers her from ear to ear
She loves the desert and the hot white sand
But man she's just like me, naw she can't stand the Taliban
(ooo-Taliban baby)

You know someday soon we're both gonna saddle up
And it'll be ride, camel, ride
My old lady she'll be here with me smilin' right by my side
We should do just fine down in Palestine or maybe Turkministan
We'll bid a fair adieu and flip the finger to the Taliban
Oh oh yea the Taliban, baby

Now they attacked New York City cause they thought they could win
Said they would stand and fight until the very bloody end
Well, Mr Bush got on the phone with Iraq and Iran and said
Now you knuckleheads better not be doin' business with the Taliban

So we prayed to Allah with all of our might
And then those big US jets came flyin' in one night
They dropped little bombs all over our holy land
And man you should have seen em run like rabbits, they ran, the Taliban

You know someday soon we're both gonna saddle up
And it'll be ride, camel, ride
My old lady she'll be here with me smilin' right by my side
We should do just fine down in Palestine or maybe Turkministan
We'll bid a fair adieu and flip the finger to the Taliban

We'll bid a fair adieu and give a big boner to the Taliban