The MA states (MD and Mass.) have the worst drivers - no contest.  Nobody
even comes close.  Check out the insurance rates.

On 9/24/06, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I saw an article on the worst drivers by State last week. Most were
clustered in the NE, though my fellow Okies managed to only score 35th
or so. This was based on the results of a test - of the rules, driving
habits, etc. I wonder if there are statistics available rating the
States on accidents per mile driven, or something similar.
I've also wondered if there are studies that correlate personal injury
per automobile brand, or something similar. Or, are our Mercedes
statistically as safe as we feel they are?

On 9/24/06, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Its funny, all this time I've spent thinking MA was the worst place on
earth to drive and you guys are always working to dispel these ideas of
mine.
> Heck I've driven in L.A. and thought it was NOTHING compared to Boston,
at least none of the streets are one way...
> So anyway I could count on one hand the number of times I got honked at
merging onto the highway with my 240D. I've never been honked at with my
190D and the weekend I had my friend's 300SD it felt like I was driving a
rocket!

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK