On 9/25/06 9:44 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <<I swore I would keep it forever, as it?s the last dual-boot mac. (Well,
> except for the new intel duo ones with Bootcamp)>>
>
> The last dual-boot Mac is later than mine. When Firewire 800 was introduced,
> Classic was no more. I've been looking into this because not only is 867mhz a
> bit slow for X-Plane, a flight simulator, but my box's video card is not fast
> enough to render the scenery fast enough.
>
> I've been watching Craigslist locally for one of these and the used prices
> seem to hovering around $800.
>
> RLE

This is what mine is:

  Model # :  F8812LL/A
  Machine Model:    17" iMac Flat Screen
  CPU Type:    PowerPC G4  (2.1)
  Number Of CPUs:    1
  CPU Speed:    800 MHz
  L2 Cache (per CPU):    256 KB
  Memory:    768 MB
  Bus Speed:    100 MHz
  Boot ROM Version:    4.4.5f3

Maybe it's not the last dual boot...  I thought that it was.
Meaning it actually can boot into OS 9.22 with NO access to X or it can boot
Into OS 10.x And run legacy apps in "Classic Mode"