Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:14:23 -0700
From: Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] So I need a 3rd car.
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

> http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/car/211981830.html - '84 300SD,
needs
> glowplugs, is this a big deal on this car?

IIRC, no.  Same motor as your 300TD.

> http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/car/212203798.html - Diesel Rabbit,
> do I want a basket case even if I can get it cheap?

For rare use, mileage is less relevant.  Go for something bigger and
comfy, for utility ass-hauling if nothing else.  Diesels are nice
'cause
they sit on the sidelines well.  Hard to beat the 123/126 models for
this,
unless you like older stuff.

-- Jim

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Sep 26 17:10:43 2006