To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 9:34 AM
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Ebay Messages

Is anyone else having an issue lately with eBay sending messages to your
email address? Since this past weekend, I am not receiving a copy of
messages I send, nor the sellers response, to my email address. If I go to
eBay messages, I can see them there, and I select the forward to email
option there, and still don't get a copy.

I am still getting my favorite searches emailed to me, as well as my daily
status. Just no correspondence between myself and sellers.

I have checked my spam blocker on the email account, and it is not catching
the emails.

Dave Wakin