I posted on Craigslist yesterday looking for another car and got this reply.
What kind of idiot trys to scam a wanted to buy ad?

-Curt

mayor robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: craigslist Advisory:  Fraud and Scam
Warning!
Please read our scam advisory page before replying to this message:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

This warning is automatically attached to
ALL craigslist forwarded emails

 Hello,
 I Ammayor Robinsoni came accross your item when searchin
today on net and i wish to express my desire in buy it,but i will love to
know the present condition of it.
 My mode of payment will be by check and shipment will be
take care by me after the payment has been made.if you accept my mode of
payment and willing to sell for me kindly get back to me with your.
NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest

starting at 1ยข/min.

this message was remailed to you via: [EMAIL PROTECTED]