To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 8:24 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Brake Reservoir Grommet replacement

Hi, everybody!

Just ordered replacement brake reservoir grommets, as mine leak, and I have
a few questions (and I can't mind my [EMAIL PROTECTED] Manual CD, either).

1)       Is there any special trick to replacing them? Just pull the tank
out, slick the new ones up with fluid, and replace? Or is there anything
sneaky?

2)       What's the procedure for bleeding the master cylinder? I've only
ever bled the lines before.

Thanks,

           Stuart S.

           1976 300D w115