Sorry, but I think "Roundel" is one LAME name for a car magazine, even for
one as annoying as a BMW,,,

On 10/9/06, Chuck Landenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mac,

No Kevlar or Nomex needed..........  and I got CAPS!

I agree with most of what you have experienced.  But, and a large
BUT, I believe there will be changes in MBCA.  And, if elected as a
DAL, I will work to make "history" NEVER happen again.

History is something that is there and nothing I can say can refute
what anyone believes happened.

If you wish to witness the change, then stay a member in the MBCA!

As to how your local section is focused, only you can change that.
Bring in new members who are non-SL, arrange for a cookout or
Christmas Party  to benefit a local charity, .....  It's your club
and your section........  Go for it!

I hope one day we can meet, shake, discuss, have a few brews and
become friends......

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ