On 10/12/06, Redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah, I read about him.  He was trying to sell the cars up here in
Seattle.  He would offer some VO system addition for mucho dinero, or
the base car.  His stomping grounds were SD, LA, the OC and Riverside
for stock, then head up to SFO, PDX and SEA to unload them.  I think he
found a hungry market in  PDX and now can triple investment there.

Seeing that biodiesel fever is steadily spreading down the W Coast,
with a corresponding increase in market prices in California, I doubt
there's much money to be made in diesel-Benz arbitrage these days
unless you head over to Arizona, New Mexico, or Texas for rust-free
examples and plan to spend a lot more time driving (or work out some
sort of discounted shipping arrangement).  Yes, I've thought about
this quite a bit.  ;)

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo
'93 Isuzu Trooper