Same thing happened to my W126, the valve body had something stuck. Took out
cleaned and everything was OK.

Trampas

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Hendrik Riessen
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:02 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Another Transmission Problem

Could it be you have a selector problem? Or perhaps you have a problem with
the valve body, like a sticky valve that is now stuck open? I am guessing
here but would advise to get under the car and make sure the selector is
selecting. Other than that it is expert time. Perhaps drain the fluid and
drop the pan to see if there is anything untoward in there.