Luther's pretty cool for a late twenty-something guy who shaves his head. He
is the same age as my youngest biological child. On the other hand, he did
bring me a primo bottle of Scotch (I had only one Navy ration) at the last

(The above wacky stuff was brought to you by my cat, Dawg -- he hit the
keyboard mid head-butt w/ me.)

And in Luther's defense, at his age I was only flying off in a aircraft on
USCG rescues (go see The Guardian! - I found only three tech flaws in the
entire movie).  He, on the other hand, is getting "stuff" to your door. You
might just have to thank Luther for the stuff you buy at the grocery store.

D.