[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> First Marshall and now Spud, is someone, or something, taking our good
> people away?  Has anyone heard from Dave Meimann?

Stick this in your MBZ address book, I'm sure he'd like to
hear from you. "Dave M." <amgdaveATgmail.com>

Dave left first, I think he quit last winter. He seems to spend his time on
the 500E forums and mersuforum.net. He's still alive, I've exchanged emails
with him this week. BTW, if anybody wants instructions for registering at
mersuforum (Finnish forum, has an english topic mainly devoted to diesel
hot rods) I posted instructions at buymbparts after I figured it out.
It's not easy filling out a registration form in Finnish without
instructions.
http://buymbparts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626

Mitch.