Anybody here in the banking business or know about it?  If so, email me offlist
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), I have some technical questions about the way checks are
processed these days (ach etc).
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Nov 01 00:28:23 2006
From: Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:20:46 -0600
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W124 Test Device for Idle Speed Control

Clean the idle control valve and verify that you have no vacuum leaks
-- this behavior is a almost always a result of the valve closing too
much on coast due to a vac leak, then sticking shut as the engine speed
comes down from the dirt.

I doubt anything would show up on the diagnostics.

The "device" you need is a LED with the ground provided by the test
socket, I think.  You count the flashes.  Could be wrong, though, never
used it.

Peter