Thanks Gary!  That's the sort of "here's how a normal person can do it"
instructions I like to see!

Though your last comment of the standard looseness of the steering on a 123
kinda makes me think I'll just leave it because I'm never going to be happy
with it.  Especially if I were to take the time to do it right and still
have it be loose.  (:

Levi