-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Hall
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:10 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rare AMG W123

I have [or had at some point] a brochure from AMG in pdf format that
disagrees.  It shows offerings of body kits for at least the 123 coupe
and
sedan, but nothing about engine conversions.  I'll try to dig it up when
get home.  No, its not from AllData.

Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984-280E-AMG-Rare-black-imported-5-spd_W