I'll try that! I remember you talking about applying vasoline, but I
thought you were talking about the leather, and I didn't want it
there. Must not have been reading very closely.

I haven't cared whether the antenna worked, so it's been really low on
the list of things to do.

On 11/3/06, Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The only things I know of that have not been fixed are: the auto
> antenna doesn't go up (I listen to CD's instead),

Repairable, usually.  I've fixed a couple.

> interior is in good shape, though the leather creaks when driving
> around town - don't hear it much at all on the highway.

The very worst creaking in ours was not in fact the leather, but
where the door panels contacted those plastic sill covers.  I chased
it for weeks.  Finally I applied an extremely thin layer of vaseline
to where they contact and all that 'leather' creaking went away.

Might be worth a shot.

-- Jim

--
OK Don, KD5NRO