steering, and four on the floor.  0-60 in 10 minutes.

I find our 200D quite torquey, and usually leave it in fourth
gear for most driving, once I'm up to speed.  It'll even hit
about 65 by the end of the onramp, if I'm alone.  The 240D auto
took 'til almost the next exit to get up to speed.

I think the 115 is a better highway driver than the 123 series

I like the 'feel' of the 115 better than anything else we have.
Both the 107 and 126 feel a bit ponderous, the 123 is better,
and the 115 edges them all out.  Our 201, which reputedly is
a great-handling car, is a steaming pile, and I'd like the
opportunity to drive a properly set up one someday.

-- Jim