The blower is a DIY, but get a friend or two for dash install and removal. You will need that many hands to man handle it out. I think the windscreen got installed after the dash. If you can have friends hitting all the parts, you could do it in a few hours. Alone it is 10 hours shop time. Cussing and beer will make that longer. Meals will really make it long. Shop time is 10-12 hours. That is why I did it myself. Not worth $1200 to me for the dealer to do it. Blower is a $400 part new. Find a PnP spare to install.

Winter heat is a pain with the blower gone. If you get a foggy windshield, you really want the blower. As long as you are moving at 15-20 mph, you get some heat in the cabin. That is normal for blower or no blower. With the blower, you get a wee bit of heat, but nothing like when the car is hauling *$$ down the road.