Thanks, I passed that along.

On Nov 6, 2006, at 7:57 AM, andrew strasfogel wrote:

RC Imports in Rockville, MD. 301 762-4205. Ask for Rick and tell him I
sent you.  http://www.rcimports.com

Clay there is supposed to be a real good guy in the area. I heard folks
recommend him when I was looking at a 240D down there.

I will try to find out, but my memory is short. Migh want to try the shop
forum they have a section in there on good shops by region too,

http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/index.php scroll down to "good mb
shops".  Go to District of Columbia area all kinds of input.

Clay ell me about your 1972 220D, gumper. I am looking at a 1970 220D as
well please.  Never owned a 115 only 123s

Tom

Need mechanic in DC for an old 240D. Anybody have good place to take
a 76 to get a look at and made strong enough for a trip to Central
America?

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner