So I thought I would change the tranny fluid and fix the leak that has kept the car parked for a year or so (560SEL), its leaking out of the cover on the govener/rear pump whatever it is on the back passenger side. Just need to get my snap ring plyers in there and pull that cover and try and replace the little seal under there. Would probably be best just to swap in a whole new govener/pump/whatever from another tranny. Damn germans used allen bolts to mount it. Thats great while the tranny is out of the car, but nearly impossible to get the allen wrench seated in the bolt to remove them with it in the car. Crap, why couldnt they have just used regular bolts you can get a wrench on?
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL,