OK, so do tell, I would like one of these 24 machines maybe.

Luther wrote:

I purchased a Prestone Flush and Fill Machine that checks coolant system
pressure, flushes the system with water, flushes with water and air agitation,
and fills the coolant from a graduated reservoir.  Flushed the radiator for
nearly an hour with air and water until the red flakes were no more.  Now I've
been running an acid flush continually through it.  I'm adding hot water into
it to see if I can feel an even temp change across the radiator.  If so, I'll
re-install it into the car and drive it and check if it still over heats.

That coolant machine might be one of the best $25 investments I've made.  And I
happen to know where there are more like it....

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL,