Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the list, and I'm looking for an older Mercedes for both myself,
and my Dad.  LarryT had given me some good adivse so far.  I was wonder what
I should expect to pay for a either a sedan or wagon, late '80s to early
90's?  Something with around 80,000-160,000 kms,  I think that's about
60,000-110,000 in American. :-)  I know it really depends on condition with
an older car like this, but I'm just looking for ballpark, maybe High and
Low end, but not Low end as a parts car, but drivable but requires a little
cleaning up and sorting out.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.  I'm enjoying all the posts and feel
I'm learning already.

Zeb