This is a bit off topic, and I have not posted anything on here for some time, but I have run into a jam in West OK-purchased an old truck on ebay, and am having a LOT of trouble getting things straight with the seller.

If there is ANYONE close enough to this area to run an errand for me, get some info for me, recommend a towing service, storage place and tire shop, etc, I would greatly appreciate it, and possibly compenatse someone if it was out of their way and very inconvenient!

Thanks! If anyone could do this, please let me know ASAP-my trip to a family wedding pretty much depends on it at this point!

Thanks!

Michael

View Athlete’s Collections with Live Search http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01