I shouldn't be so p*ssy about it since I also drive a vintage coupe
with a V8 gas engine that I simply adore...

On 11/20/06, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But it doesn't prevent us from expressing our often heart felt
opinions, at least on the Diesel/gasoline question.

Then there are those schizophrenic list members (myself included) who
profess a preference, but own and maintain both ----

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK