Is there some technique that I need to employ in order to get these same
entities to stop spamming me? I report them as spam every time, but messages
come in from the same sources every few hours. Quite an aggressive campaign
they have, whomever they are.

Brian

On 11/24/06, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've noticed a lot more. but it's automatically going into the spam
folder. so I don't really care.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK