I did it on the 126. Not much to it using the floorjack. The big PITA are
the two long bolts. I used a thriftpin to feel the alignment and a crowbar
to get there.

On 12/5/06, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think Hans or someone else wrote up the process for the rear
subframe mount replacement a while back. I seem to remember wood
blocks and the weight of the car to push the new ones in.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK