Stern is becoming mainstream in his old age. Back in the day, he got kicked
off just about every automotive list on the Net for abusing anyone who dared
question him on anything. Beyond lighting, he is quite an authority on
Iacocca-ero Mopars and vintage Volvos.

If you dare lock horns with him, besides knowing your stuff you had better
have a rhino-thick skin and an extensive and highly colorful vocabulary. My
instinct is that Stu will duck this one, as he has in the past proven he has
neither.

Mac