Turn off the transmitter, or at least un-plug the amp! Are you using
the speaker wires for the transmission line???  ;-)

On 12/6/06, Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Recently my CD's fader switch has started getting VERY hot to the touch, even
to the point that I can smell it.  Anyone else ever experienced this before?
Guess I'm gonna have to pull the console up and check wiring for shorts.  I
already swapped the fader switch with a spare.  Grrr.

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark

--
OK Don, KD5NRO