Still takes me two hands to get a grip, but I am old and infirm

On Dec 9, 2006, at 8:55 PM, Sunil Hari wrote:

I was 23 when I owned my 115, and the first time I went to start it I had a hard time pulling the knob enough to engage the starter. Same with Patrick,
the guy I sold it to.

No shame in inability to pull-start a 115 the first time. After 10 times
though, you better be able to do it one-handed.