To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] CC handle

> controls were still on the directional stalk....just like they were in,
like, 1968 on my dad's Delta 88.

<<Are not MB's cruise controls also still the same since they were
introduced?>>

Sure they are, and it's the best design and easiest to use of all of them. No
on switch to find or buttons to press. Just a touch with the left index
finger or thumb. The GM and Ford designs are awful.

Of course, the Consumer Reports testers always have trouble, confusing the
turn signal switch with the CC handle.

RLE/Seattle. two power outages, two days apart.