To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:01 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Wive's Preferences

This is wierd - my wife says the same things as yours (excerpts below) - My wifey prefers the wheelcovers, wants a nice green color and thinks that SDs look too pretentious. She also thinks the 124 body lacks the "funky" factor
of the 123, and that the 115 is even funkier and classier.

I agree with her on all counts.

Dan wrote regarding his wife's opinions on automobiles:

[The SD] Too big (she's fairly small),
too new, seems more pretentious than cute to her.

... in emerald green ...

A little one, she says, with hubcaps that match the
body paint.