I had a truck getting a new fuel primer pump at a shop in Ontario yesterday and
we had several discussions about warranty covering the repairs.  When they
finally called the correct people at Cummins, the shop guy called me back to
say the repairs would be covered.  I replied "git'r'done".  To which the Canuck
replied, "git'r'done eh?".  I about busted a gut laughing, but was able to
restrain myself until the phone conversation had ended.  I wonder if he
understands how silly that sounds........

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (270,491 mi) head case?