Gary Zerox G-05 is a light yellow almost clearish color I guess. Around $11.00 a gallon at Pep boys or the MB blue which is about twice as much. You will need almost two gallons for a 50/50 mix with the 77 300D. +/- GET THE AIR OUT!!!

Regards Tom Scordato
1989 240D 107K miles
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Rentfro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 11:28 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Which Coolant Is MB-like? Rad Incoming Hursty

So now that I've installed the new, new radiator (one that does not leak, thank you Gary/Rusty), I need to top it off with coolant and I'm out of MB collant. Which one do I buy at the McParts which goes with MB coolant?

Gary....radiator incoming. Rusty...didn't get top radiator hose with new radiator.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 164K
'87 Acura Legend  180K
Litchfield Park, AZ