Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:56:13 -0700
From: "Bob Rentfro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuck?
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Ahhhh...reminds me of my first MB...a '72 220D also with about
58Kmiles....bought it from Beres Motors in Pekin, IL in '78 for $2400 I seem
to recall. Traded in a '76 TR7. The big deal then was who would want
something not made in America by a UAW member (since I lived in East Peroia
where Caterpillars are made...everyone worked at Cat). I was an outcast.