On 12/27/06, Redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you do not want to read a list of cars, delete and move on.

Proceed

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/254267833.html  -- Kaleb Car $400

Holy .... a 76 .... If this beautiful example of German engineering
was rolled off the factory in February, say the 16th .... I would have
to own this vehicle.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/254171662.html  -- 300D  $500

Moving on Thursday!  By God, this car was abandoned at the previous
domicile! Quick Clay, to the Tow Truck!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/253755873.html  -- Ed B 4 sale
again

I weep softly when I think of this beautiful vehicle not sitting in my
garage. March ... get my bonus in March.  *sobs*

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/251914171.html  -- $300 Kaleb car

A manual 116 ..... a manual 116 for $300 ..... I again sob at the lack
of fundage. I think I should start an Internet site.
www.buyedabenz.com panhandle my way to $300.

Clay
Seattle Bioburner

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.