Ah, Hendrik, let me be the one to explain that posting links to bizarre
eViLBaY items is a proud tradition that originated on the former mbz.org
lists. Kaleb was its most enthusiastic (but by no means sole) practitioner.
I am especially fond of its near cousin, making fun of people who choose
enthusiasm over skill in their photography.

Happy New Year

Mac