From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of BillR
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 7:46 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1959 220S

Tom - I am alive thanks to a '62 22Sb, but like the 50's models better.
Doubt I could fit it into the budget this year, but how much are you asking
for it? Do you have photo's and history?  I would like to visit Alabama and
look up dad's records from when he lived there.  He came to FL in 1932 with
a Chrysler Sport Phaeton.  He hit a cow out near Silver Springs [dirt road
then vs. the 4 lane it is now].  Figured he had wrecked the front end, but
could not find a trace of the accident.  Too bad he didn't keep that car ...
BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD  282k miles