How hard is it to find a really nice 240D Larry?  Are there still some
around that have very little if any rust?  My old 911 is "perfect" but what
are the odds of finding such a diesel?  Was the 240 made up to '85, or did
the 300TD replace it for North America?  What should I expect to pay for a
really nice one?  Anyone have any leads?  thanks.

Zeb.