I just put a new EGR valve and a new Idle Control Valve in my 1990 300SE - but
I still have the same problem they were meant to correct. It starts fine when
cold - runs fine at low to high speeds. But after the engine warms up and I
bring it to a stop - say at an intersection - the engine shuts off (won't idle)
and is difficult to start up again. I usually have to crank it for 30-45
seconds before it starts reluctantly - but then runs fine again at low to
higher speeds - until I bring it to a stop again. Then ... same problem.
Thanks,
les