I actually don't know if I have the fast plugs. I know I asked about this a
few days ago, but still not sure (my fault).

We'll be moving away from a cold climate, and to Washington state, (you
heard me, Zeitgeist), so may not need the quick plugs?

I thought that by around '82 or '83 vehicles were equipped with "pencil
type" that did not take all four out if one goes out. Loop type would be the
older and were wired such that one bad one took all of them out?

Brian
83 240D
Glad things can't be thrown at me via the inernet