At the national MBCA Star Fest event, cars compete in autocross and
then get cleaned up for the concours.  Typically, this display of he
ultimate in auomotive anality is carried out in hotel parking lots
under the blazing sun.  If memory serves, our very own Chuck L. was a
routine double award winner at these festivities.  I can clean better
than drive so my participation was limited to the concours.

Or...I would have shown you mine if you showed me yours.