From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 12:15 PM
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Spiders

Since I'm home sick (repeat after me, food poisoning is nothing you want) I'm
desparate for entertainment.
http://www.devilducky.com/media/55981/

BTW, somebody on here the other day mentioned he was a barfer. I'm not so this
is a new (extremely unpleasant) experience for me. How do I get the barf bits
out of my nose?

-Curt

http://mail.yahoo.com