To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Brake Calipers

LarryT wrote:
 I tried to unscrew them - got a wrench on them and tapped it with a very
small hammer - slowly.  Sure enough, just when I thought they had broken
loose then broke where they enter the caliper.  #!!#$%##  Says I.

You did hammer on them (like pounding in nails) to knock them loose
before you tried to turn them, didn't you?

Mitch.