From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:31 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Ford Diesels?

That was sort of what I was baseing the 25mpg number on. That and the guy
with the F150 4BT that claimed 28mpg.
I still have a pipe dream (future plan sounds better though eh?) of putting
a 4BT into an International Scout. Tough cool truck with a reasonably
powerful diesel engine.
The Scout with the Nissan 101hp diesel supposedly could pull 30mpg... No
extra power there though.

-Curt