To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 124 floor heat

Console (radio, ACC pusbutton unit, console cover) has to come out to
get to it.  It's on the front side of the heater box, I don't think you
can change it with the console in place.

You can change all but the servo inside the heater box with the console
and underside dash covers off, it's worth it.

Peter