Not much longer; in America we are engaging in a selective breeding campaign; we espouse
abstinence and waiting, so those few good people do that, resulting in fewer kids.  The
less-than good folks (ie the self-centered idiots to whom nothing in this world applies
(except entitlement programs)) go ahead and have lots of kids (this would be a
"litter", right?) (whether it is to further their entitlements or just because
they dont care)... so the idiots are out-reproducing the non-idiots. Couple that with the
ongoing campaign to repeal the laws of natural selection (courtesy of all the lawsuits
and safety warnings as a result of injuries caused by failure to utilize common sense...)

You need to see a movie called Idiocracy. It's about just that
problem. Fairly hilarious in places, but very literally brain dead in
others.

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.