If your engine is also running cool, change the thermostat.

On 1/17/07, Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am freezing my butt off driving my car.  I have no heat and I believe
several folks on the list agreed it was the monovalve, but I just want
to make sure.  I am not getting any heat out the vents, but after long
enough, I will get some (although not much) heat from the defrost vents.
This is true regardless of which button on the control I push. Is this
the monovalve?

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 134K