Maybe a neighbor who once had a nice cat for a pet?

On 1/20/07, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, no, not kidding.

I poured rubbing alcohol on all affected areas including where unknown
liquid had splattered. Used a small camping shovel to gently scrape the
seat
off.

I've got no enemies, and in fact don't know many folks around here except
on
an acquaintance level. Figure it was just a prank of convenience. That, or
someone with a beef with the PO of my car (he does have enemies).

No, I haven't been locking my doors - my wife has me trying to be less
suspicious of people and trying to see the good out there. It's an old car
with nothing inside worth stealing.

Didn't factor in the possibility of someone wanting to simply vandalize
for
giggles. Actually I think it may be that some druggies were sitting around
and one of them came out of the bathroom and said, dude, you have to come
look at this! And the impressiveness of the specimen sparked the idea for
drive by logging.

Brian