To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Where to get Mobil 1 (was: Zerex G-05)

You're out of date Werner. Mobil 1 Truck&SUV is now 5w30, been that way for a year or two. Turbo Diesel Truck is the 5w40 http://mobil1.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Oils/Mobil_1_Turbo_Diesel_Truck_5W-40.aspx

Anybody needing Mobil 1 should know that 15w50 is the next best. I've found a good supply at the Wal-Mart in Rindge, NH. You want some drop me a line and I'll give you a quote...

-Curt